The Community Enrichment Program (CEP) has been part of the Fond du Lac Community for over 25 years!
The Community Enrichment Program is designed to increase social connections for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) promote decision-making, build independence, and create a more inclusive community. CEP offers many different activities throughout the year to help individuals build a strong community presence, in a way meaningful to their own lives. Some examples of events include educational courses, recreation and leisure activities.
The Arc Fond du Lac’s Special Olympics program is hosted within the CEP program, Special Olympics works to further develop skills, accomplish personal goals, build conference, socialize, and increase physical activities. The Arc Fond du Lac host several sports throughout the years such as bowling, bocce, swimming, and basketball. The Arc Special Olympics program welcomes all athletes who are looking to compete and have some fun.
Each month you can find a list of offered activities here. Check out what we have going on this month:
Please sign up by October 21st for any activities.
November 9th – Oshkosh Marcus Cinema
- Limit 10 participants
- Movie tile and times to be determined when schedules are available.
- Sign-up now and we will notify you of pick-up and drop-off times, ASAP.
- We will meet at The Arc
- Event Cost: $40.00 (includes large popcorn and large fountain soda)
November 12th – Thanksgiving Lunch and Craft at The Arc
- Limit 30 participants
- Meet at the The Arc by 11am
- Pick-up at The Arc by 2pm
- Event Cost: $10.00
November 13th – Healthy Relationships Class
- Topic Social Media and Internet Safety
- Meet at The Arc by 5:30pm
- Pick-up at The Arc by 7:30pm
- Event Cost: $15.00 (Dinner included – soup, salad, and bread)
November 18th – Oneida Casino
- Limit 6 participants
- Meet at The Arc at 10am
- Pick-up at The Arc at 5pm
- Event Cost: $30.00 (includes lunch, please bring your own gambling money)
November 21st – Worship at the Cross
- Meet at Faith Lutheran, 55 Prairie Road, FDL – by 6:30pm
- Pick-up at Faith Lutheran by 7:30pm
- Event Cost: $5.00
The Arc Fond Du Lac will provide transportation for individuals in The Arc Fond du Lac Family Homes, and CBRF; This does not include individuals living in The Arc Fond du Lac independent living apartments. Routes will begin 1 hour prior to the start of the event unless otherwise listed.
If you are interested in signing-up, please visit arcfdl.org and sign-up under Programs-Community Enrichment, no later than October 23, 2023. You can also sign-up by stopping at The Arc main office or calling The Arc Receptionist at (920) 923-3810. When the event is full you will no longer be able to sign-up via any provided method. All participants must prepay for events. Until the money is received you will not be placed on sign-ups. Sign-ups will be on a first-received payment basis.
Please contact Jessica Kimball, email@example.com with any questions.