The Community Enrichment Program (CEP) has been part of the Fond du Lac Community for over 25 years!
The Community Enrichment Program is designed to increase social connections for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) promote decision-making, build independence, and create a more inclusive community. CEP offers many different activities throughout the year to help individuals build a strong community presence, in a way meaningful to their own lives. Some examples of events include educational courses, recreation and leisure activities.
The Arc Fond du Lac’s Special Olympics program is hosted within the CEP program, Special Olympics works to further develop skills, accomplish personal goals, build conference, socialize, and increase physical activities. The Arc Fond du Lac host several sports throughout the years such as bowling, bocce, swimming, and basketball. The Arc Special Olympics program welcomes all athletes who are looking to compete and have some fun.
Each month you can find a list of offered activities here. Check out what we have going on this month:
Please sign up by June 21st for any activities.
Special Olympics Calendar PDF Download
- July 1st – Thelma – Little River Band
- Limit 10
- Meet at Thelma Sadoff Center – 5pm
- Pick up at Thelma Sadoff Center – 9pm
- Event Cost: $10.00 – Bring own money for refreshments (may want to bring a lawn chair)
- July 6th – Green Bay Rockers Game (Special Olympics Night)
- Limit 6- No Wheelchair Accessible Seating
- Meet at The Arc – 4pm
- Pick up at The Arc – 10pm (Will call if early/late)
- Event Cost: $30.00 – Bring Money for food/drinks
- July 9th – Brewers Game – Johnsonville Pary Deck
- Limit 19 – 3 Wheelchair Accessible Seats
- Meet at The Arc – 11am
- Pick up at The Arc – 6pm (Will call if early/late)
- Event Cost – $125 – Includes Buffet Meal
- July 13th – Let’s Talk About Series (Session 4, Final Session)
- Limit 10 – For individuals who completed other three sessions
- Meet at Top Shelf – 5:30pm
- Pick up at Top Shelf – 7:30pm
- Event Cost: $20.00 – Includes Dinner
- July 15th – Downtown Farmers Market and Lunch
- Limit 10
- Meet at The Arc – 9:30am
- Pick up at The Arc – 1pm
- Lunch Destination TBD
- Event Cost – $20.00 (Includes lunch) (Bring own money for market purchases)
- July 18th: Worship at the Cross
- Meet at Faith Lutheran, 55 Prairie Road., FDL – by 6:30pm
- Pick up at Faith Lutheran – by 7:30pm
- Event Cost: $5.00
- July 19th – Buttermilk Concert – FDL High School Band
- Limit 10
- Meet at Buttermilk Creek Park – 6:30pm
- Pick up at Buttermilk Creek Park – 8:30pm
- Event Cost: $5.00 – Bring Lawn Chair and Money for Refreshments
The Arc Fond Du Lac will provide transportation for individuals in The Arc Fond du Lac Family Homes, and CBRF; This does not include individuals living in The Arc Fond du Lac independent living apartments. Routes will begin 1 hour prior to the start of the event unless otherwise listed.
If you are interested in signing-up, please visit arcfdl.org and sign-up under Programs-Community Enrichment, no later than June 21, 2023. You can also sign-up by stopping at The Arc main office or calling The Arc Receptionist at (920) 923-3810. When the event is full you will no longer be able to sign-up via any provided method. All participants must prepay for events. Until the money is received you will not be placed on sign-ups. Sign-ups will be on a first-received payment basis.
Please contact Jessica Kimball, [email protected] with any questions.